At The Anderson Family Foundation we promise to safeguard the information you share with us as if it were our own. We’ll never distribute your data to other companies or organizations that you have not authorized to act on your behalf.
What Personal Data we Collect
Website visitors can submit forms on the site for reasons specific to each form. We collect the data shown in the respective form, and browser information to help with spam detection. This data is needed in order to process the various interaction points for the Foundation, and is submitted voluntarily by website visitors.
Depending on visitor interactions with the site and forms mentioned above, cookies may be used to help make the site functional for visitors and to facilitate form submissions. The techniques we employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number in these cookies.
This site tracks overall traffic and usage through website analytics. This analytics tracking does not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number.
Distribution of Information
Third-Party Distribution of data
It is not our practice or policy to share your information with an outside organization or company. Only in those instances where we have authorization from you to release information to an agent acting on your behalf will we do so.
Distribution of data within the foundation
In general, only Foundation governance committee members and website administrators can view any submitted information. The information that we collect that is both general and specific will be shared within our organization to perform the activities you’ve asked us to perform. In addition, individual data will be aggregated and analyzed in order to understand usage trends and requirements so that we can continue to provide a service that is reliable, responsive, and efficient.
How Long we retain your data
If you submit a form on this site, the form submission and its metadata may be retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize any follow-up activity needed for each submission, and track the overall Foundation activity over time.
What rights you have over your data
If you have submitted a form on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visit our website for various ways to contact the Foundation
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and the Anderson Family Foundation. (“the Foundation”). By accessing, browsing and/or using this site (“Site”), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations.
1. The Foundation makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for any particular purpose or legally accessible from any particular location and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. The use and browsing of this Site, or any links contained therein, is strictly at the User’s risk. The Foundation has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site.
2. The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by the Foundation or by the original creator of the material. None of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Foundation or the copyright owner; provided, however, that permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only provided the materials are not modified and all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials are retained. This permission terminates automatically upon the breach of any of these terms or conditions at which time any downloaded and/or materials printed from the Site must be immediately destroyed.
3. The trademarks, service marks, and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of the Foundation and others. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site, without the written permission of the Trademark owner. The name “Anderson Family Foundation” the Foundation logo may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this Site, without prior, written permission. The Foundation prohibits use of the Foundation logo as a “hot” link to any Foundation site unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by the Foundation in writing.
4. THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE PURSUANT TO THE APPLICABLE LAW, the Foundation DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. The Foundation DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF, OR OTHERWISE RESPECTING, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE.
5. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL The Foundation BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF the Foundation OR A Foundation AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. The Foundation ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITE OR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THE SITE.
6. Any transmission to this Site by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and may be disseminated or used by the Foundation or its affiliates for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products. Posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law is strictly prohibited.